To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Thursday 27 October 2011

Evaluation “ Introduction to Home Study Guide October 2011”

Trainer Cheryl Bowen
Evaluation “ Introduction to Home Study Guide October 2011”

Q. How useful do you think this training will be in your work role?
“Extremely useful. It has enhanced my knowledge and understanding of how an abuser operates.”
“This training has helped me to improve my skills when working with victims of domestic abuse”
“Very useful”
“Completely useful as it will enable me to offer one to one support to women in refuge who can’t attend the groups.”
“Very useful to have this training on how to use the books.”
“Really useful to enable me to work with women on a 1-1 basis”
“Very relevant to my role – I am a front line person and regularly talk to women about domestic abuse.”
“Having completed the training to become a facilitator in 2005 this was an excellent refresher and useful to work with women who are unable to attend groups.”
“I feel able now to use this book with my service users.”
“Excellent for women who don’t have the confidence to go to the groups.”
“Very useful to help women recognise domestic abuse”
“It has enhanced my knowledge and given me an excellent tool to use”
“Fully useful”
Do you feel that the Freedom Programme is useful to your service users and why?
“Excellent tool for raising awareness “
“Helps women identify the characteristics of the abuser and understand what is happening.”
“The women who attend Freedom programme have a better understanding of what they have experienced and are stronger for future relationships.”
“Helps a woman to understand power and control”
“It enables service users to identify abusive behaviour”
“They can relate the dominator to their own experience and realise they are not alone”
“They can identify traits in new relationships”
“They can gain strength from the content and from meeting other women in similar circumstances.”