To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Monday 19 December 2011

HOME STUDY COURSE FOR MEN

I have no more programmes planned for men.

Men who wish to improve their behaviour can now complete the 'Freedom Home Study Course' which must be used with 'Living with the Dominator'

WARNING
Men who want to buy the Home Study Course should read the free chapters which are available to download on my site. Men who buy the books without doing this and consequentially have a tantrum will not get a refund.

ASSESSMENT
It is essential that their partners attend the Freedom Programme for women if they are still together. The only person who can judge whether a man has changed is his partner or former partner. If he continues to use abusive tactics he has clearly failed the course.

HANDY HINT FOR DEALING WITH ABUSIVE MEN
Never have conversations with them about their behaviour! They talk nonsense and they will get worse if you listen to them. This is why 'counselling ' can make them even more abusive.

WELCOME FEEDBACK FROM A MALE READER
‘I recently split from my long term partner due to my unreasonable behaviour.
i have been reading your book living with the dominator and it has opened my eyes to just what a horrible person I have become.’