To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Saturday 8 February 2014

Feedback from Wolverhampton training




Hi Pat,

Thank you for three wonderful days of training, I can't quite put into words how powerful the message of The Freedom Programme has been for me.  It is already making a difference to the way I do my job and I feel I have a duty to educate others.  The Freedom Programme crosses the boundaries of social prejudice and allows individuals to realise that they don't need to let their starting point determine where they finish.

Thank you for giving me the skills and inspiring me to believe I can make a difference to others. I am really looking forward to running my first course at the end of February.

I feel honoured to have met someone like you, you have really made a positive impression on me and I know it will stay with me forever. Thank you Pat for being you Xx

Paulette Chattwood
(Family Support Worker The Berries Children's Centre)