To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Feedback from Facilitator Training in Oxfordshire September 2015



Amazing training, thank you.
I was a little apprehensive at the start, not quite knowing what to expect….. however you delivered the course with such passion and feeling that I became so engrossed I didn’t want to leave! (It was also nice not having to be pc)
Being “in role” is a fantastic way to work through the book as it really brings the effects home.
I am planning on delivering a course early next year, if not before, and I can’t wait to do it!
Thank you!

Huge thanks to Pat the training was amazing and I have taken lots away from it and feel very inspired to now go out and deliver the programme.
 Best training I have attended in a long time.

It was an amazing few days. Pat we love you.

Just wanted to thank you for a fantastic 3 days on the Freedom Programme Training, I thoroughly enjoyed it and took a lot away from it and cannot wait to run a programme. I can honestly say it is the best training I have ever been on! Your delivery style is second to none which made it engaging and fun.