To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Friday 4 March 2016

Feedback from Cathy Press Facilitator Training London

London Feb/March 2016

Despite being in the domestic abuse field for 9 years I had some real lightbulb moments. Thank you. Susan Ward, Southern Domestic Abuse  susan.ward@southerndas.org

Excellent as a practitioner.  Some trainers can be repetitive and you get bored. This is different. I feel like I have learned a lot.  Rumana Begum, Kenyngton Manor School   begum_r@kenyngtonmanor.org

A very enjoyable course which will enable me to help more people in the future. Gail Pryce, Suttons Women's Centre  gail.pryce33@gmail.com

Excellent programme, giving me some valuable insight. Trainer gave lots and lots of valuable input, advice, examples and guidance. Looking forward to running one. Marie Skyers, Brent Family Solutions  marie.skyers@brent.gov.uk

This training and the trainer gave me so much more knowledge than I expected. Gave ideas of different learning styles and how to manage different situations. Have come away from the training feeling empowered and confident and full of new ideas. Sarah Hicks, Turning Point 

Fantastic training! A must for any professional that wants to support and facilitate change. Kate Harris, Family Intervention Cheshire West and Chester Council  kate.harris@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk

An informative course, with a great facilitator. Really enjoyed the programme.
The programme gives an opportunity for women to share and also let them know that they are not alone and understand it is not their fault. Trainer offered an in depth description, shared her experience of working with victims and most importantly her humour throughout.
Safoora Ahmed, Brent Family Solutions  safoora.ahmed@brent.gov.uk

I am so pleased that I came for the training. I have taken away much valued insight to my own background and believe this will help me with the future support I give people. I feel empowered on so many levels, which I don’t think I would have achieved if I hadn’t been on the course. Emma Bird, Haseltine

Brilliant! Very knowledgable facilitator. Wish I had done the training sooner! Cathy explained everything in great details and increased my awareness in all aspects of domestic abuse.

Cathy is an excellent teacher. Very thoughtful and helps you to understand the programme really well. She is very good at delivery and listens well! Makes the learning process really easy.Gives very good explanations and ideas on how to deliver the programme Loved every bit of it. Empowered with knowledge of how to implement! Munaza Zaman,  ParentingU Company mparentingu@gmail.com

Enjoyed and learned with lovely people who were all there with the desire to help women realise that they have a voice out there.
Nicola Bourne, Stepping Stones, Luton  nicky.bourne@steppingstonesluton.org.uk

The training was intense and tiring because of the content, but well worth it. I feel able to facilitate a group quite confidently. Sharon Burton, PECAN sharon.burton@pecan.org.uk

Cathy has been invaluable in my training experience. I feel confident to deliver a programme which will empower women and produce awareness of domestic abuse. I feel motivated!
Katherine Stewart, Outreach Worker, Oxford

The facilitator knew her subject inside out and conveyed the programme excellently. Alex Porter, PECAN






This is an excellent course – Cathy is an excellent trainer facilitator – informative and empowering. The course encourages, supports and affirms the trainees  - empowering and inspiring them to be effective, motivated facilitators. First Class – Highly recommended.
Karen Hearne, Family Engagement Worker karenhearne279@hotmail.co.uk

Really insightful, interactive element supported learning and enhanced learning. Fantastic delivery, easy to use resources. Trainer gave well explained, clear objectives. Fantastic interactive learning process which supported my learning. Brilliant sound delivery.

Suzanne Oulad Hadj Ahmed, Edge of Care ,Cheshire West & Chester Council  suzanne.oulad.hadj.ahmed@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk