To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Thank you for the Freedom Programme from Fiona


Dear Pat Craven

I join the thousands of women who have a debt of gratitude to you. 

Your book and programme changed my life.  The darkness I experienced growing up and long into adulthood has become light. Walking through treacle has become running a marathon for pleasure. Boundaries, ambivalence, staying with difficult emotions has led me from a place of confusion to a place of clarity and certainty.  I in turn have been able to offer encouragement and support to so many women. 

My mothers history, is no longer my own. Mine is no longer my daughters. Our family cycle has been broken.

Thank you. From deep in my soul, right to yours :-)

Fiona