To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Monday 7 July 2014

Feedback from training in Liverpool

Amazing training with fantastic down to earth people.
 Hope we can all get together again.
 P.S. had all my mates singing the love your vagina song at the weekend…… and why not 

I just wanted to say it was fab meeting you all, It was probably the most enjoyable and memorable training I have ever had.

Loved the training, I’m proud to call myself a freedom programme facilitator and can’t wait to run my first programme !


I’ve already arranged some training sessions for my colleagues and planning to deliver an awareness session with a family.

What a fantastic course with such lovely people – thank you

Pat is an inspiration and i am eager to share my knowledge with others

Well what a fantastic course you held. It was no doubt the best training I have attended in the 13 years I have been working for the voluntary sector. We are at the moment putting together inhouse training and will be getting it out in around 2-3 weeks.

A trainee from Gibraltar says 
'I enjoyed the course immensely. I felt core issues where addressed sensitively yet so dynamically they left a huge impact. I hope to meet you all again. It was indeed a pleasure and Pat you my dear are unique!'